Saturday, February 28, 2015

#3

"You just know
Sometimes you feel it in your bones
Though we've heard that hearts can still be wrong

Something's telling me that you're the one."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My feeling for him grows from time to time.

However, my hope towards him diminishes slowly.

I think, all of this is just.. a stupid dream of mine.


Well, he is a shooting star.
He is bright, lovely, famous, kind, funny, and talented. 
I've been looking for someone like him all my life.

Me? 

I'm no one
I'm just a girl from a small city in Indonesia who's too afraid to talk to people, 
who don't have a lot of friends, and who spend most of her time to study.
Yes, you're right. I am a 'Geek'. I'm a pop culture freak, movie buff, and a bathroom singer.
I also have buck teeth, short-black-bowl-type-of-hair, 'pug' nose, and flat chest. Yea.

Me and him walking together?

I can't imagine that. Honestly. 
I'm not the kind of girl that a guy wanna be with, you know.
I'm an introvert who never went to a party. I don' drink or go to clubs.
I don't dress like other girls here in Seattle. They wear pretty dresses, clothes, jewels, but i don't really comfortable with those kind of stuff. So, i dress in my own simple way. Tomboy-ish style. T-shirts and jeans, sneakers or boots, not dresses or tanks nor heels and flats. 
I don't do make up too. Honestly, i can't and i don't have any.
So yes. Maybe that's the reason why i've never been in a relationship before.

So, i think a guy like him deserves someone better than me. Someone who makes him happy, someone who will stand next to him with her pretty dress at every event that he attends, someone who smiles with him on red carpet pictures without worrying about the way her teeth tries to crawl out from her mouth like me, someone who knows how to have fun and happy to go with him to the after party without being the queen of awkward like me. The most important thing is that he needs someone who always makes him smile because he always makes me smile. 

My point is:

Maybe he is the right one for me, but i'm not the right one for him.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everybody's tryna be a billionaire,
But every time I look at you I just don't care.
'Cause all I wanna be, all I ever wanna be is somebody to you."


No comments:

Post a Comment