Saturday, February 28, 2015

#2

Me?
I'm 18. Indonesian.
Wear black full-frame glasses.
Around 170 cm and 50 Kg.
Single.

Him?
He's 25. Welsh.
Around 173 cm.
Good looking. Famous.
Single.

Me and him?
Oh, just forget it.

We are 4,627 mi apart from each other, and i don't even know anything about him. I can't tell anyone about this because i feel so stupid and i'm 100% sure people will laugh at me and think that i'm not serious about this. I KNOW, that i never talk or even meet him before. But believe me, i really really like him. I really do. I like him too much until i feel really sad because of it. Why i like him? Because from all i know, he is a really nice person. Humble, funny, friendly, fun, and he is just the type of guy that i like. I barely like a guy in my life. No one ever impress me like the way he does. But still.. i don't know him at all. Maybe i just made all of those reasons up.
Well. He is famous now. Soon, everyone will know about him and talk about him. His twitter followers grow in seconds. Girls from all over the worlds can date him anytime and anywhere. But my prayer at night is still the same. I'm hoping for a hopeless chance to meet and know him.

Last week, i had this really really strong feeling that he would notice me somehow. I fell something connected between us for once in my life even though i've never met him before. So, i came up with a crazy idea of making him a drawing, and mention the drawing to him. I didn't care and think about the fact that he would get hundreds of mention come to him in a minute. So i made this drawing of him and i finished it around 12:30 AM. I checked Welsh time and i found out that they are 8 hours ahead from Seattle - it means, it's already 8:30 AM when i finished my drawing. I mentioned it to him via twitter at that time. Nothing. I deleted it and mentioned him again a few minutes after. Still nothing. I did that 3-4 times, and i still got nothing. So, i decided to go to sleep and before that, i prayed to God that He would help me to get the reply when i open my phone in the morning. I had trouble sleeping because my heart beat so fast and my hope was so high.

I woke up early, around 8 AM. I quickly checked my phone with excitement and... Nope. Nothing.. I couldn't lie that i'm really sad and disappointed. I checked his twitter and i knew for sure that he was online a few hours before, but he didn't see my drawing. Or maybe he did. He just didn't want to do anything about it.

I couldn't do anything about it because i do NOT know when would he open his twitter, when he was in the mood of replying his fans, and i did not know that he was online or nah. I tried to convince myself that it was impossible to get a 'like' or 'comment' from him. Too many people. the number of followers in his account scares me. However, i still had that strong feeling. I could feel that in my chest. so, I prayed to God one more time, changed 'i love you' word from the last tweet and pressed 'sent' again. I said to myself, "well, this is gonna be the last try from me." I locked my phone and close my eyes for a few minutes before i checked my phone again. "Okay, this is the time to check my phone." As soon as i click my phone on, i got a notification from twitter. it said, "@***** favorited your tweet." I was shocked. I didn't believe what i saw, so  opened my twitter to make sure it was really him.
I swear to God that was the best feeling i've ever had in my life. I jumped, i screamed, i smiled, i cried soooo hard, and of course thanked God for that chance. I couldn't help myself at that time. It felt really amazing. "He saw it.. He noticed me. HE SAW IT!!!" Oh yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment