Saturday, March 7, 2015

#4

I've never had this kind of thought before in my life, you know.
Thinking about to change myself so other people will like me. That's not me at all.
I tried to figure something out, something that will make me look better.
I started to hate my hair, and my leather jacket because they make me look like a boy.
I'm tired of being thought as a guy. I like my simple and comfy style but i look like a guy.
Makes me sad sometimes.
I've been thinking to change my style a little bit. But i don't want other people to judge me and start to tell me that i'm changed.

I'm sad.
No guys ever talked to me first because i'm not as attractive as other girls who has their own style.
I started to think that maybe i'm a guy or a lesbian in their head, and it bothers me.
I get jealous of my friends sometimes. often times. when i know I'm not supposed to be jealous.
I started to hate my own skin. and i don't want this to happen.

Well, i wanna look pretty too.
But, i started to hate my smile at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment