Thursday, May 8, 2014

What a Day

SLEEPOVER!!!!!!!!

hehehehehehehehheehhehehehehehehehehehehe

With Marcella :"")


She accompanied me to get my extra credit project to Elliot Bay Company today!
Well we didn't actually stay there and listen to the reading though.
Marcella helped me to take the picture with one of the author and then we left after that!!
And i decided to come home with her! :")
You know what, she cooked meatball for dinner........ sooooo tasty....
 I miss that kind of food... No kidding! LOL!

We talked about bunch of shit too...
At least i have someone who wants to listen to me.




Elliot Bay Book Company - with one of the Author from Seattle University



Elliot Bay Book Company - Reading Room



Marcella's home sweet home



Selfie :")



Marcellaaaaaaaa




Love,

Antonio

No comments:

Post a Comment