Friday, May 9, 2014

Sea of Lovers

I wish i could tell my brain to shut up.
It makes noisy sounds and thoughts that makes me crazy.
I think too much. I care too much.
My expectations are too high sometimes. Well, maybe all the time.
That is why.
I always break my self over and over again when i fall.


"You know, it's hard sometimes but just know 
it doesn't matter how dark it is 
or how long the tunnel will be, the light is there.
It's definitely there.
And maybe it's going to take you a long time to walk there,
but you will make it.
It's a circle, it's not the end."


Talking about the word 'fall',
I do fall in love with someone who said the words i wrote above.
I've never fall in love with someone before.
Idk why i do. I chose to fall for him.
And i fall hard.
However, the world always makes me feel like i made a huge mistake.
By telling me this and that.
i did try to forget him.
But i failed.......
Because i know.
I could see.
Deep inside. He is someone special.





















Discovery Park



Best,


Antonio

No comments:

Post a Comment