Sunday, May 11, 2014

Take a Walk


Yesterday...... hmmmmm.. what a day.
I didn't know what to feel.
I asked everyone to go to Kerry Park with me but only 2 people replied.
And they could not go.
Someone i trust lied to me,
I was moving around without direction and don't know who to trust anymore.
Someone using me.
I felt so alone and mad.
Well it end up as a lesson though.
Nevermind.




Walking to the bus stop..

(Morgan St and 35th Ave SW)



Downtown Seattle

(Tick Tock, was waiting for the street light to turn green)


Downtown Seattle

(Walking to grab some candies!)



I was so dissapointed because i went to my friend's home but no one opened the door for me....
So, i decided to go to the dorm............ Even though i didn't want to..
But Cathy asked me to go to see the apartment near there and treated me to watch The Legend of OZ..
But before that we ate at the Einstein Bros Bagels!


Broadway - Einstein Bros Bagels

(It's really good!!)


Regal Meridian

I met my twin.. LOL


Toothless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(It supposed to be at the inside and near the studios so people could not take a picture if they don't watch the movie. But, after i took a picture with it they moved it to the front side so everyone can take a selfie with Toothless!)




The best banner ever................


My studio... No one else was there... Well, there were 6 more people inside though...
But still.... MINE


After that i went eat Udon with Marcella at University District..... and then went HOME!!



Cheers,


Antonio

No comments:

Post a Comment