Thursday, May 8, 2014

Disclosure

Maybe this is why. 
This is the reason why i always believe it.
I always believe that he is a good guy.
Because i can see it.
I don't know why, i just can. 
And i still believe that the person he once was,
the guy that i like is always been there. 
inside.
Hiding under his own skin.

And now i know.. Well, i'm not sure though..
I just can't trust anyone right now.
Everything seems so thin to me.
I don't know who to trust.
And i don't even know how to feel.
Of course i don't even know what to do.
This is stupid.
Well I am stupid.



Fremont Troll



EMP Museum (the best museum ever!!!)



Seattle Aquarium



Discovery Park (the best part)



Seattle Central College (he couldn't fly because his leg was tight.....)


Peace out,

Antonio

No comments:

Post a Comment