Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I Can't Let You Go.....

dear, Sparky..


one more laugh, one more smile.
that's all i need, even in my dream.
i want to share the air I breathe with you once again.
i want you to hug me and kiss me one more time.
don't you ever think that i'll never forget what you said..

you promised me to always lift me up
when i'm feeling down.
you promised me to wipe my tears
when i feel i need to cry.
you promised to keep me smiling
to show everyone the beautiful smile i have.
you promised me to be my voice,
when i can't find the words.
you promised me to be my strength
whenever i fall weak.
you promised me to be my eyes
when i cannot see.
you promised to listen
when i need to talk.
you promised me to be my ears 
when i cannot hear.
you promised to tell me no lies
when i want to know the truth.
you promised me to always lend me your shoulder
when i need to cry.
you promised to always hold me
when i need someone.
you promised me to always cheer me up
when i'm down and blue.
wherever i am, you promised me to always be there for me.
you promised to never hurt me and never break my heart.

as i sit here, i think about how bad my heart hurts, 
and how it seems to be getting worse each day.
and i want you to know when you're not around
it's like a piece of me is missing.

i just wanna spend the rest of my life with you by my side forever and ever.
i still can't let you go and then i realize this pain will never go away. 
please.. don't leave me this way,
cause I just can't say goodbye

Love,
Smoochy

No comments:

Post a Comment