Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dinner With Alex Gaskarth?!

yesterday night i said to myself that i really, REALLY want to have a dinner with alex gaskarth :)) you know. for me that must be really A.M.A.Z.I.N.G to have a dinner with that cute, cool and talented guy who have really amazing voice :P hahaaha!


i didn't notice that my dad paid attention at me. and then he said "you want that? hahaha. mich if i can call him and ask him to have a dinner with you, i must already do that for you. i will pay the bill, for foods, place, and anything he want. 2 million? 5 million?? it's okay! if he want to hug you, kiss you and sing for you :P"


that words made me wanna jump! and I was like “O.O I’ve got the best dad on earth!!!” hahahaha!! i wish he can call him now -__- but it's okay! so yeah.. I love you dad :) thank you!
 i want to have a dinner with you too btw .__.


        
<--- me and my dad  :D 
     



No comments:

Post a Comment