Friday, June 20, 2014

Last Time?

Well, i saw you today...

Grey tank top.. You just have no idea how happy i was when i saw you.

I jumped around like crazy! I swear!

I looked at you from far away and started to smile...

I was sad when i saw you walked away.......

But...

You came back when i was waiting for my lyft!!

You wore that same blue sweater as when our longest conversation happened...

You won't remember that day though.......... But i do! hehehehehe

Ya.... you waved your hand at me :) and i waved back at you.. As usual.. with my big smile..

I thought i'm always that obvious... because i just smile as big as i can when i see you..

but you rarely smile back at me..




And you will leave tomorrow ya?

Well... i just can say, be safe.. and have fun :)

Enjoy your summer holiday.. I hope it will be special as you are to me.


Love,

Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment